- Replaces Yahoo Groups.
- Create Mailing Lists and Maintenance Discussion Groups
- Receive mail and then re-send the mail to all the users on the mailing list to share information about specific topics.
- Users can subscribe and unsubscribe themselves from mailing lists with a simple e-mail message .
- Can add "header" and "trailer" text to all messages in the list and add text to the subject line .
- Private Lists let you choose who can subscribe .
- Moderated Lists allow list owner and/or password approval of all postings before they go to the subscribers.
- Delivery Rules can create filters that flag designated words and phrases to keep out unauthorized users and undesirable content. This greatly helps in anti-spamming efforts and reducing junk mail sent to legitimate mailing lists.
- LIST Command Security prevents outsiders from requesting a list of all subscribers to your lists
- Digest Mode allows users to request that list messages be combined into a periodic summary message.
- Password posting and authorized poster lists help restrict posting by unauthorized persons.
Platform: Java, Mysql, CometWay-Agents, TogetherSoft.
- Marc Snyder
- Barbra McMillin
- Sudha Jagannath
- Scott Parker
- Khurram Merchant
- James Wood
- David Peng
Our Sincere thanks to TogetherSoft for providing us the license to use their product.
Webmaster: Sudha Jagannath - SudhaJ@Compunetix.com
project updates ::
- Requirement Doc Ver1.0 completed by Barbara McMillin
- Project HomePage completed by Sudha Jagannath
- Requirement Doc Ver2.0 completed by Barbara McMillin